Digital Campaign Manager & Social Media Strategist responsibilities revolve around organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram). We are looking for someone who would:
- create the content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media and job ad campaigns
- promote content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy
- develop new social media strategies and campaigns
- take care of inbound and external E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- manage a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- keep track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- collaborate with colleagues from across marketing departments and corporate communications to ensure branding is consistent
- participate in various projects that can contribute to optimization in the functioning of the talent acquisition team in Belgrade and Zurich
- You will be primarily responsible for the areas of HR and Talent Acquisition.
- At least 2 years of recent experience in digital media, digital marketing and/or related agency experience.
- Ability to create visual content using Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of one of E-Mail Marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Sendinblue etc)
- Fluent in German language.
- Project management experience with a demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects, deliver activities and results while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Expert knowledge in managing paid media platforms such as Google Ads (Search, Display and Video) and LinkedIn Ads.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of the organization.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently and as a part of diverse teams.
- Ability to understand challenges, resolve problems promptly, and drive for results, demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Understanding of business implications of decisions; aligns work with strategic goals; conserves organisational resources.
- Sufficient knowledge in GTM and Google Analytics.
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary-TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance