Planning & Reporting Specialist
Corporate Services · Belgrade
Planning & Reporting Specialist
Level of employment: 80 - 100% | Location: Zürich
Your new role:
In the Finance & Controlling division - part of Corporate Services of the TX Group - we are the point of contact for all issues related to planning, reporting, processes, projects and operational controlling of TX Shared Services and TX Ventures. «Corporate Controlling» is a team of 9 dedicated personalities from different nations. This specific role is a newly created position in a subteam of three.
In this role you will support the Senior manager Planning & Reporting in several topics within operations and projects for planning & reporting. You will work on presentations for the top management (executive board and board of directors) of the TX Group. In addition, you are taking over certain responsibilities in the coordination with the application management team for our cloud applications: such as change requests, bug fixing and development. Moreover, you also help with analysis and you prioritize roadmaps for planning and reporting.
Finally, you will also take on tasks related to the development of topics such as forecasting, predictive analytics and our self-service and mobile reporting offerings to the line.
This job is for you if
- you are keen to support the TX Group and in particular the "Corporate Controlling" team with your solution and service-oriented mindset and dedicated commitment
- you have a business education with a focus on finance and controlling or financial planning & analysis. Alternatively, we welcome if you bring an equivalent professional experience
- you already have solid professional experience with Reporting & Planning or Financial Planning & Analysis - ideally in a start-up or tech-oriented environment.
- You are flawless and efficient in putting together your findings in logically set-up presentations for our customers
- you have already dealt with data models, master data and structures in connection with reporting and have a personal interest in it
- You are very detail-oriented in your daily work, a critical thinker and ask constructive questions with the aim to continuously improve our services and processes
- you have a process and project-oriented mindset, a natural flair for concepts and spreadsheets, and a deep understanding of analytics, management accounting and financial KPIs
- you are familiar with analytics and ERP systems and are interested in Business Intelligence (e.g. Workday, MS Power BI, Adaptive Planning or other Saas)
- you can communicate in English at C1 level (min.). German language skills are a further advantage
About us and our culture
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and plat-forms with ideal framework conditions, support them through invest-ments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development. We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
What we offer:
As this is a newly created position and a fairly new team, you will be able to contribute to the team culture, processes and further development of your role. There is a good variety of tasks and a challenging, fast-paced environment. However, it offers you to continuously grow, to work independently and to take over responsibility. At the same time, we also want to make sure it is fun and as a team, we support each other, bring in ideas and contribute to our common goals by working collaboratively.
Our offices are centrally located in the heart of Zurich with lots of co-working areas. Our team has the option to work remotely with flexible working hours.
You will benefit from an attractive social benefits package, various discounts and you will be able to use Publibike all over Switzerland for free. Finally, you will be able to further develop with training offered by our TX Academy and you will have free access to all our media products online.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.