As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and market platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development. We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Senior Digital Transformation Consultant (Zurich) 80-100%
TX Group is a major owner and investor in some of Switzerland's best known Media and Digital Brands, including JobCloud (jobs.ch), Homegate, Tutti, Ricardo, Doodle, Zattoo, Goldbach, 20Minutes, and Tamedia’s full suite of news titles. The combined audience on the web and mobile represents almost 50% of Internet traffic in Switzerland.
TX Group plays an active role in supporting and guiding our companies to further success. As part of TX Group, we have created a digital transformation team with the focus on building the intersection between business, technology and innovation. As a diverse team of transformation experts, we work very closely with each of our portfolio companies to unlock further potential and bring the group potential to life.
Our main office is located in Zürich (place of work), with satellite offices in Zug, Belgrade, Valbonne and Berlin.
We are looking for a senior digital transformation consultant to help us with:
- Partnering across the organization to build awareness on (digital) challenges and opportunities
- Bringing customer and business focus together with the latest technologies
- Operationalizing technology vision & strategy into pragmatic roadmaps to scale our products and services
- Building bridges between the different portfolio companies and help them to benefit from the joint potential we have
- Collaborating with various teams and management to challenge project priorities and product roadmaps
- Planning, leading and guiding digital transformation initiatives together with our various leadership teams
This job is for you if:
- You are tech-savy and fascinated to translate customer needs together with digital developments into growth opportunities and new business ideas
- You are highly focused and motivated, have a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn and solve complex problems
- You have 5+ years of project management, product management or consulting experience
- You love to work with people across different backgrounds and are able to build the bridge between the business side and the technical teams
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to influence through the strength of ideas
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- You are able to work and deliver under pressure and still stay calm
- You are fluent in English and German, French is a plus
- You have excellent university education
- Beneficial: you have experience working directly with software engineering teams
And what’s awesome about working for us?
- You will be part of a self-driven, inspired team that is on a mission
- You will work in a start-up-like environment with short decision paths and the opportunity to bring in your own spirit and ideas
- You will have a lot of room for taking the initiative and making a big impact on results
- We host regular team events and gatherings
- We value personal improvement and support you in expanding your knowledge with courses and conferences
- As a top talent you will earn a competitive salary
- Your place of work is in the heart of Zurich and wherever you work best - you will have the possibility of working partially remotely
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.