TX Group is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The company was founded in 1893 and today employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg, and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
TX Group is a major investor in some of Switzerland's most well known Digital Brands, including JobCloud (jobs.ch), Homegate, Tutti, Ricardo, Doodle, and Zattoo. The combined audience on the web and mobile represents almost 50% of Internet traffic in Switzerland. As such TX Group plays an active role in supporting and guiding these companies to further success.
We are part of the Data Technology Services team reporting directly to the Group Chief Data Officer, providing a central BI platform for reporting and analytics across the TX Group. This includes building and maintaining BI products for a wide range of internal customers, from top management to operation teams across the TX Group portfolio companies. Our main office is located in Zürich, with a satellite office in Belgrade, Serbia.
Technical Project Manager Business Analytics (f/m/d) 80-100%
We are looking to add a Technical Project Manager with Business Analytics (BA) / Business Intelligence (BI) experience to our team in Zurich. The role combines technical expertise, business/financial knowledge with strong communication skills. Highly organized, you will be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Responsible for bringing BI projects from start to finish within the agreed timeline and to full customer satisfaction
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery together with the team and the report owner
- Translate business partners' needs into structured, conceptional requirements for technical and visual implementation, with the ability of challenging requirements when needed
- Coordinate and help cross-border project team with testing, troubleshooting, designing, maintaining the solution/product
- Align with other project managers and dev team lead about resource planning
- Provide first/second line support to customers
- Identify new and creative solutions to reporting needs of internal customers
- Drive internal adoption of our products and services including training
- 4+ years of experience as project manager in the area of Business Analytics/Intelligence or comparable field
- Good/Advanced Knowledge of PowerBI (or equivalent BI system)
- Passion and curiosity for anything related to (structured) data and nice layouts, able to translate complex data models into visually appealing and coherent story telling
- Strong communication skills to bridge the gap between business needs and technical requirements. Technical background or understanding (SQL, Data Warehousing, Cloud architecture) is an advantage
- High attention to details
- Willingness to adapt to rapidly changing business contexts and to and support the team during times of change
- Experience working directly with (remote) engineering teams
- Sound business understanding, also from a financial perspective. Business studies or equivalent experience in controlling is an advantage
- Curious nature, willingness to learn and strong team player
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Ability to work autonomously with a balance of collaboration: You don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- Fluent in English, fluent German is a strong plus
- Sociable and up for some laughs
What we offer
- Be part of a great international team with passion for Business Analytics and customer services
- Your Laptop of choice and a modern working environment
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- We value personal improvement and support you in expanding your knowledge with courses and conferences
- A yearly conference (https://conf.tx.group/), with international keynote speakers and an opportunity for you to learn how other teams work and show off your own successes and experiences
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- On-site canteen
- Modern building located in the center of Zurich and walking distance from the station
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.