UX/UI DesignLead* OneLog
Employment Level: 80 - 100% | Location: Zurich and mobile/home office
OneLog AG, which is currently being founded, is a joint venture of the two biggest private media companies in Switzerland, TX Group AG and Ringier AG. The joint venture is being established with a view to develop and operate a joint single-sign-on solution for the Swiss media market and plans to include further members of the Swiss Digital Alliance soon.
We are a small cross-functional team of experts that is looking for the next addition to the team. If you are an experienced UX/UI Designer and keen to help us in our mission to build a trusted and user-friendly single-sign-on solution for the Swiss media market we would love to get to know you!
Your new role
As our UX /UI Design-Lead your main goal will be to design the best user-centric and simple experiences across all digital devices. This varied role requires a mix of customer focus, creative talent, process understanding, and passion. You will work closely with our TechLead and our ProductLead to further develop our single-sign-on solution for the Swiss media market.
This job is for you if
- You have a sense for the real challenges of the users (user mindset, creation of user journeys, identification of use cases and edge cases)
- You are passionate about what you do and have a strong desire in keeping up with current best practices and design trends in the digital space (web and app)
- You love to work with the product and tech teams to understand end-user requirements, help formulate use cases, and then translate that into pragmatic and effective solutions
- You are passionate about creating wireframes and building interactive prototypes
- You are keen to further develop our user interface design for login, registration processes, and beyond
- You are able to maintain and further develop the OneLog style guide as well as the brand’s style guides
- You are knowledgeable about conception, execution, and evaluation of user research
- You are able to facilitate regular exchange meetings with the brands and stakeholders for the continuous improvement of OneLog
- You are familiar with Sketch and Invision
- You are fluent in English and German, knowledge of French and Italian will be considered as a plus
And what’s awesome about working for us?
- You will be part of a self-driven, inspired team that is on a mission
- You will work in a start-up-like environment with short decision paths and the opportunity to bring in your spirit and ideas
- You will have a lot of room for taking the initiative and making a big impact on results
- We value personal improvement and support you in expanding your knowledge with courses and conferences
- As a top talent, you will earn a competitive salary
- Our company is owned by well-established Swiss shareholders who are offering an extensive network and various opportunities within the group portfolios
- Your place of work is in the heart of Zurich and wherever you work best - you will have the possibility of working partially remote also after the Covid period
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.