Employment Level: 80 - 100% | Location: Zurich and mobile/home office
OneLog AG, which is currently being founded, is a joint venture of the two biggest private media companies in Switzerland, TX Group AG and Ringier AG. The joint venture is being established with a view to develop and operate a joint single-sign-on solution for the Swiss media market and plans to include further members of the Swiss Digital Alliance soon.
We are a small cross functional team of experts that is looking for the next addition to the team. If you are an experienced CTO and keen to help us in our mission to build a trusted and user friendly single-sign-on solution for the Swiss media market we would love to get to know you!
Your new role
As our CTO, you will be responsible for the operation and further development of the joint login infrastructure we have built over the last 3 years. In essence, you will work with a team of 5 developers to further develop the architecture of the platform and provide highly available and mission critical services. Moreover, you are expected to build the next exciting features, determine and evaluate the technical KPI’s, do the quality management for the platform in accordance with the data protection and security guidelines, and establish an even stronger and cost effective development.
Additionally, you will steer the technical integration of new alliance partners in close collaboration with the Product and UX colleagues.
This job is for you if
- You bring in-depth knowledge and experience as a Lead in a digital environment - preferably in the world of media
- You are knowledgeable in data protection and identity management
- You are able to build robust, understandable, and highly scalable software and services
- You are an excellent communicator and can express your thoughts in a technical debate
- You are passionate about code quality and help us to improve it through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- You love to work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, help formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- You bring technical expertise in:
- HTTP and web-technologies, especially from a security perspective
- AWS (CloudFormation, RDS, ECS, EC2, Config, Organization, IAM, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudTrail, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB)
- OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect 1.0
- Cryptographical knowledge
And what’s awesome about working for us?
- You will be part of a self-driven, inspired team that is on a mission
- You will work in a start-up-like environment with short decision paths and the opportunity to bring in your own spirit and ideas
- You will have a lot of room for taking the initiative and making a big impact on results
- We value personal improvement and support you in expanding your knowledge with courses and conferences
- As a top talent you will earn a competitive salary
- Our company is owned by well-established Swiss shareholders who are offering an extensive network and various opportunities within the group portfolios
- Your place of work is in the heart of Zurich and wherever you work best - you will have the possibility of working partially remotely.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third - party agencies.